If you love history and love to know about different cultures, then Rajasthan is the best place to plan a trip for. Once you are in Rajasthan, you will come to know about the Indian history and the existence of powerful rulers in India and their heritages where ever you go. Rajasthan is the largest state of India and consist of various historical heritages which you will find only at certain places of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is not only known for its palaces, but also you will find lots of touches of culture throughout the state and that is why Rajasthan is one of the best places for those who love to cultivate Indian cultures. Rajasthan is covered with the great Indian dessert – The Thar which is one of the deadliest and vast deserts situated across the India-Pakistan border within Rajasthan. If you are going to Rajasthan for the first time, you can check several Rajasthan holiday packages online, so that you can get a fair understanding while choosing your best destination for your holiday in India.
Places to Visit:
Rajasthan is filled with forts, temples, and havelis and also enriched with natural beauties which can make your trip as the best trip during the holiday in India. Rajasthan is also famous for its authentic food such as Dal Baati, kachori, gujia and camel milk lassi.
- You can start your Rajasthan tour from the Pink city of India – Jaipur which is the capital of Rajasthan. You will be amused to see the pink buildings all over the city and the best attractions are gorgeous forts.
- If you are in Rajasthan, then don’t forget to visit The Lake city of India – Udaipur which is covered with beautiful lakes.
- The Golden City – Jaisalmer is another great attraction for the tourist, the main attraction of this place is Jaisalmer fort.
- Don’t forget to visit the second largest city of Rajasthan which is known as The Sun City.
- Hawa Mahal is one of the greatest attractions in Rajasthan which shows an excellent architecture and royalty of the emperor.
Activities to do:
- If you are in Rajasthan, then you should definitely try the amazing ride over the desert on the desert’s ship. Your trip will be incomplete if you don’t try camel ride at Rajasthan which you will hardly find anywhere in India.
- If you want to get the feel of the royal kings, then Elephant ride at Amber fort is a must try. You can enjoy riding elephants and while checking the beauty of the fort.
- The ultimate beauty can be seen during the night when you are in the desert. You must have experience in the adventure of spending a couple of nights in the desert campaign.
- You can witness the beauty of Rajasthan while travelling the coziest and most luxurious train Palace on wheels.
- If you have plans to travel between October to November then you should visit Pushkar fair, people from all over the world come to attend this amazing fair. You can check Rajasthan holiday packages to get more insight and the best deals.